MailSteward for MAC – Archive your email text in databases; three versions available. This app was released by MAILSTEWARD Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailSteward for MAC Latest Version
MailSteward for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailSteward that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailSteward App|
|File Size||12.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MailSteward App for MAC
MailSteward will archive all of your email in a database for easy retrieval. Click on the Store Email button and MailSteward will go to work storing copies of all your email text, HTML, attachments, and raw source, into a relational database file. MailSteward has a wealth of features for importing, tagging, saving, and exporting, including the ability to export your vital email information to a number of standard data formats.
- Safely archive your large volume of vital email information.
- Easily access your email database with fast, sophisticated searching.
- Protect your precious email data from data format obsolescence.
If you are running OS X 10.11 or later, and you are using the macOS Mail program, or can export mbox files from Microsoft Entourage, or other email clients, and you have thousands of emails to keep track of, then MailSteward is exactly what you need.
- Make date format in selected email match the date format chosen in the viewing settings
- Increase the maximum beginning id number when exporting an SQL file, from 999,999 to 10,000,000
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailSteward for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailSteward .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailSteward is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailSteward for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailSteward apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailSteward apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailSteward that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailSteward icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailSteward on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailSteward from your MAC!
MailSteward Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Horcrux Email Backup
Automatically backup your IMAP email.
Archive and search documents of various formats.
Mail Backup X
Fast e-mail backup.
This MailSteward .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. MailSteward is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.