Mailspring for MAC – Desktop mail client with a lot of extra features. This app was build by GETMAILSPRING Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mailspring for MAC Latest Version
Mailspring for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mailspring that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mailspring App|
|File Size||109.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Mailspring App for MAC
Mailspring is a desktop email client with modern features like unified inbox, snoozing, reminders, templates, offline search, and support for Gmail labels, Mailspring will breathe life back into your tired inbox! A clean, modern interface and six built-in themes make Mailspring a perfect fit for macOS, and mail rules and customizable keyboard shortcuts bring “inbox zero” within reach. Say goodbye to Apple Mail and discover a better way to manage your email.
Mailspring is absolutely free and supports all IMAP providers, including Gmail, Office 365 and iCloud. Mailspring does not support Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
Mailspring has rich integration with macOS makes Mailspring shine: swipe to triage mail, see Quicklook thumbnails for attachments, and reply to emails directly from Notification Center! Mailspring’s email sync has been built from the ground up to use macOS features like App Nap, ensuring it keeps your mailbox up to date without draining your battery.
If your work revolves around email, Mailspring Pro adds even more features, supercharging the app with read receipts, link tracking, send later, reminders, contact profiles, email analytics and more! At $8/mo, Mailspring Pro is an affordable alternative to sales and business email extensions and the first tool to bring all these powerful features to any IMAP providers. Leave the confines of webmail and Chrome extensions behind! Mailspring Pro is your unstoppable email sidekick for sales and business.
- Multiple accounts (IMAP & Office 365)
- Touch and gesture support
- Advanced shortcuts
- Lightning-fast search
- Undo send
- Unified Inbox
- Read receipts, link tracking, and more
- Mac, Windows, and Linux support
- Themes and layouts (including dark mode)
- Localized into 9 languages
Mailspring indexes your mail so you can use advanced, Gmail-style search queries and search message contents across all your connected accounts. Never lose an email again.
Your signature should leave a lasting impression. Mailspring’s beautiful signature editor makes it easy to create custom signatures, complete with images and links to social media profiles.
Using a single inbox for all of your email accounts helps you get more done in less time. Mailspring supports every major mail provider-Gmail, iCloud, Office 365, Outlook.com, Yahoo!, and IMAP/SMTP-so you have a single, streamlined command center for all your messages.
Business happens in every language. Mailspring can translate messages written in English into Spanish, Russian, simplified Chinese, French, and German-right inside your draft. Receive email in other languages? Mailspring will offer to translate incoming emails into your system language whenever possible.
Mailspring auto-detects the language you’re using and spell checks in that language. No need to change your settings!
Mailspring has been translated into German, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese by volunteer contributors and machine-translated into 60 more languages so you’ll feel right at home. A right-to-left layout for Hebrew and Arabic ensures it blends in to your desktop.
When you receive invitations to events via email, Mailspring displays the event information and allows you to RSVP without leaving your mailbox
- Mailspring no longer closes after you link your first account if the system tray has not been configured
- Mailspring’s connections to its database no longer time out (causing the red account warning) while syncing more than ~4 accounts, thanks to an updated build of SQLite
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mailspring for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mailspring .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mailspring is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mailspring for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mailspring apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mailspring apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mailspring that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mailspring icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mailspring on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mailspring from your MAC!
Mailspring Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Email client from Mozilla.
Powerful and flexible email client.
Personal email client.
This Mailspring .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Mailspring is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.