Mailsmith for MAC – Robust email client from the makers of BBEdit, now free. This app was created by MAILSMITH Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mailsmith for MAC Latest Version
Mailsmith for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mailsmith that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mailsmith App|
|File Size||25.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.5|
About Mailsmith App for MAC
Mailsmith is a Internet email client for Mac OS X which offers unparalleled filtering, searching, editing and scripting capabilities. In addition to the strides made in these areas, Mailsmith breaks new ground in making powerful email-handling capabilities accessible to users of all levels.
- Compatibility: Standards-based
- Multi-threaded processing
- Distributed Filters
- Approximate (“fuzzy”) searching
- Advanced Querying for Mail: including options for using ‘grep’ pattern matching
- Powerful OSA scripting:
- Advanced text composition
- Integrated Spelling Checker
- Develop your own Mailsmith Plug-ins
- Integration with Internet Config System
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9.5 or later.
- A latent bug in which some internal application data was stomped during application startup.
- A bug in which parsing of RFC822 commented-format email addresses (e.g. [email protected] (User Name)) didn’t work correctly.
- Nonfunctional printing.
- Broken font panel behavior when running on macOS 10.12.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mailsmith for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mailsmith .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mailsmith is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mailsmith for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mailsmith apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mailsmith apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mailsmith that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mailsmith icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mailsmith on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mailsmith from your MAC!
Mailsmith Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
Minimalist, Open-Source e-mail (beta).
Powerful alternative email client.
This Mailsmith .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Mailsmith is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.