MailRecent for MAC – Adds ability to copy to, move to, or go to recent Apple mailbox. This app was released by CS.UNC.EDU Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailRecent for MAC Latest Version
MailRecent for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailRecent that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailRecent App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
About MailRecent App for MAC
MailRecent adds “Copy to Recent,” “Move to Recent,” and “Go to Recent” menu items to Apple’s Mail application.
These menu items contain dynamically-updated lists of recently used mailboxes. The number of mailboxes kept in the list is determined by the “Recent Items” setting in the General panel of the OS X System Preferences.
Note: Now requires macOS 10.14 or later
- Updated for macOS 10.14.2 Mojave
- Starting with macOS 10.4/Mojave, I am providing the plugin only. I cannot provide an installer, and you must perform a manual installation as described on the main page.
- You might need to provide Full Disk Access for the Terminal application to successfully use the following commands. You should remove this elevated Terminal permission after you have issued the commands.
- As of macOS 10.4/Mojave the command-line based customizations might or might not work for you.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailRecent for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailRecent .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailRecent is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailRecent for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailRecent apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailRecent apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailRecent that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailRecent icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailRecent on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailRecent from your MAC!
MailRecent Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
MailHub for Snow Leopard
Time-saving plugin for Apple Mail.
Quickly file emails into existing mailbox folders.
This MailRecent .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. MailRecent is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.