MailRaider Pro for MAC – Read Outlook .MSG files on your Mac. This app was created by 45RPMSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailRaider Pro for MAC Latest Version
MailRaider Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailRaider Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailRaider Pro App|
|File Size||24.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MailRaider Pro App for MAC
MailRaider Pro offers MailRaider’s abilities to read old, archived Outlook .MSG files, but with additional Pro features:
- Bulk processing
- The option to display your email with the formatting intact, as it was originally sent, or as plain text
- The ability to save into a customizable XML format so that you can further process your email using tools of your own
- Spotlight and Quicklook support
- Customizable user interface
- Beautiful icons and an entirely ‘Retina’ optimized user interface.
- Detailed help, covering all the functionality of MailRaider Pro, and including useful tips on how to get help on using MailRaider Pro
- Support for a broad range of formats
- Addition of functionality to bulk PDF archive export.
- Bug fixes to extract of strings with mixed encoding.
- Now notarized for Catalina!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailRaider Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailRaider Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailRaider Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailRaider Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailRaider Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailRaider Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailRaider Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailRaider Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailRaider Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailRaider Pro from your MAC!
MailRaider Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extract winmail.dat embedded files.
Read Outlook MSG files on your Mac.
MSG Viewer for Outlook
Easy way to open MSG and Winmail.dat files (was Outlook MSG Viewer).
This MailRaider Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. MailRaider Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.