MailPop PRO for MAC – Gmail for the desktop. This app was created by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailPop PRO for MAC Latest Version
MailPop PRO for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailPop PRO that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailPop PRO App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About MailPop PRO App for MAC
MailPop PRO brings your Gmail inbox to your desktop. We love Gmail as much as you do. That’s why we created MailPop PRO for Gmail. It’s the simplest, most fluid way to access your Gmail account.
True to Mac functionality, MailPop PRO is a simple and slick tool for accessing your Gmail account.
After launching MailPop PRO, all it takes is a single click on its menu bar icon (or keyboard shortcut) to access your Gmail account in a jiffy. Want to write an email instead? All it takes is a right-click on the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to open a new message window!
Chock-full of awesome, mouth-watering features:
- INBOX SHORTCUT (or click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open MailPop’s window.
- COMPOSE SHORTCUT (or right click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open a new message window, complete with a Media Browser for quickly dragging-and-dropping attachments!
- CLEAR AND INFORMATIVE MENU BAR NOTIFICATIONS. Menu bar icon notification color graphic and numeric (number of unread messages).
- FULL DESKTOP VIEW MODE WITH CHAT.
- FULL TABLET VIEW MODE. Love Gmail on your iPad? Now you can have that same, beautiful view on your Mac (in fullscreen too!).
- MOUNTAIN LION AND GROWL NOTIFICATIONS.
- ABILITY TO MAKE MAILPOP AS YOUR SYSTEM-WIDE DEFAULT MAIL APP. All mailto: links will be handled by MailPop. It’ll automagically open a new compose window!
- OPACITY CONTROL. Go sneaky and use Gmail at work!
- SHORTCUTS ABOUND. Besides the customisable pop-up and compose shortcuts, standard shortcuts include CTRL-R to refresh and CTRL-N to compose a new message within MailPop’s main window.
Helpful Tips: Click on the gear icon in MailPop’s window and open the Preferences to customize shortcuts, notifications and other features.
Legal Notice: MailPop is a third party application for Gmail and is not endorsed by or affiliated with Google, Inc. Gmail and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailPop PRO for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailPop PRO .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailPop PRO is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailPop PRO for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailPop PRO apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailPop PRO apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailPop PRO that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailPop PRO icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailPop PRO on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailPop PRO from your MAC!
MailPop PRO Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The best way to use Gmail on your Mac.
This MailPop PRO .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. MailPop PRO is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.