MailPop for Gmail for MAC – Gmail for the desktop. This app was developed by BINARYBAKERY Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailPop for Gmail for MAC Latest Version
MailPop for Gmail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailPop for Gmail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailPop for Gmail App|
|File Size||3.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About MailPop for Gmail App for MAC
MailPop for Gmail puts your Gmail inbox right on your desktop. We love Gmail as much as you do. That’s why we created MailPop for Gmail. It’s the simplest, most fluid way to access your Gmail account.
After launching MailPop, all it takes is a single click on its menu bar icon (or keyboard shortcut) to access your Gmail account in a jiffy. Want to write an email instead? All it takes is a right-click on the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to open a new message window!
- Inbox shortcut: (or click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open MailPop’s window.
- Compose shortcut: (or right click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open a new message window, complete with a Media Browser for quickly dragging-and-dropping attachments!
- Clear and informative notifications: Menu bar icon notification color graphic and numeric (number of unread messages)
- Start at login
- Show at login
Upgrade to the full version (MailPop PRO for Gmail) for more awesome features including:
- Full desktop view mode with chat and fullscreen
- Full tablet view mode and fullscreen: Ours is the first Mac app to ever do this
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Growl notifications
- Ability to make MailPop as your system-wide default mail app
- Opacity control
- No advertisements
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailPop for Gmail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailPop for Gmail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailPop for Gmail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailPop for Gmail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailPop for Gmail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailPop for Gmail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailPop for Gmail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailPop for Gmail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailPop for Gmail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailPop for Gmail from your MAC!
MailPop for Gmail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
MailTab for Gmail
Access Gmail from the menu bar.
This MailPop for Gmail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. MailPop for Gmail is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.