Mailplane for MAC – The best way to use Gmail on your Mac. This app was build by MAILPLANEAPP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mailplane for MAC Latest Version
Mailplane for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mailplane that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mailplane App|
|File Size||82 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Mailplane App for MAC
Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better. Take a tour at our site. Download Mailplane and you can try it 15 days for free.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don’t download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane’s notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
Resize Inline Images:
- Having an extra large inline image in a message makes it hard to navigate. Mailplane has a new ‘Resize inline images’ checkbox inside ‘Preferences > Style’. Enable it to auto shrink large images
Fixed Grammarly & Boomerang:
- Made the popular Grammarly and Boomerang extensions work again in Mailplane
- Supports the new compose button in Gmail and makes sure that the separate compose window loads and no longer flickers
Edit Bookmark Link:
- You can now edit bookmark links in Mailplane. It makes it easier to fix or change existing links
- Mailplane does now automatically refresh your inbox if it detects a difference between its notifier counter and the counter in Gmail (next to the inbox label)
Fixes and Improvements:
- Shows all calendar notifications, not only the first one of an event
- Fixed DEVONthink crash and brought back PDF clipping for DEVONthink (File > Save Clip…)
- Fixed share extension for PowerPoint
- Fixed send mail with an attachment from Alfred app
- Fixed endless login loops with captchas involved
- Open Google Photos links externally
- Fixed dark mode issues
- macOS Big Sur: Adjusted badge text color in tab to make it easier to read
- Opt-Cmd-Shift-V (= Edit > Paste and Match Style) doesn’t slide the sidebar up anymore
- After this update, Mailplane won’t become the front-most app anymore if a new version arrives
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mailplane for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mailplane .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mailplane is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mailplane for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mailplane apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mailplane apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mailplane that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mailplane icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mailplane on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mailplane from your MAC!
Mailplane Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage Mail like a Maven With Mojave.
Download SmallCubed MailSuite for MAC
Clean up your Inbox from emails you don't need.
The latest OS from Apple.
This Mailplane .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Mailplane is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.