MailMate for MAC – Mail client designed exclusively for IMAP. This app was created by FRERON Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailMate for MAC Latest Version
MailMate for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailMate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailMate App|
|File Size||7.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MailMate App for MAC
MailMate is an ambitious, powerful email client for OS X. It is designed for and only supports IMAP while still working in full when offline. MailMate has state-of-the-art searching capabilities and correspondingly advanced smart mailboxes. Extensive keyboard control and dynamic signatures ensure a highly efficient workflow when reading and answering emails. Alternative message viewer layouts and a browser-inspired design ensure easy and rapid access to related messages.
- Universal mailboxes: One Inbox for all of your IMAP accounts.
- Extensive keyboard control: Switch mailboxes or move messages using the keyboard only.
- Advanced smart mailboxes: Make any/all combinations of other (smart) mailboxes and use any/all combinations of matching conditions.
- Tags: Organize your emails using tags.
- Link-searching: Search for related messages using search links.
- Dynamic signatures: Default signature based on the history of sent messages.
- Notifications: Multiple dock/menu bar counters and Growl notifications.
- Mailing list support: Mailing list messages are automatically organized in smart mailboxes.
- Alternative message views: Easily browse email statistics or use thread arcs to navigate in a message thread.
- SpamSieve integration and full control over image blocking.
- Support for both S/MIME and OpenPGP.
- Support for tags using IMAP keywords for synchronization.
- Support for Spotlight searches.
- Security when handling OpenPGP and S/MIME drafts.
- Security when handling mailto: links.
- S/MIME related issue. Thanks to Heike Knobbe for the report!
- Startup issue on Big Sur (macOS 10.16).
Fixes/Changes can be found in the release notes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailMate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailMate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailMate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailMate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailMate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailMate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailMate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailMate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailMate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailMate from your MAC!
MailMate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
The latest OS from Apple.
Easy and elegant e-mail client.
This MailMate .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. MailMate is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.