Mailings for MAC – Batch emailer with personalization features. This app was developed by LIMITPOINTSTORE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mailings for MAC Latest Version
Mailings for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mailings that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mailings App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About Mailings App for MAC
Mailings is a mature, high performance, low cost mail delivery app for sending personalized email messages to large groups of contacts. It’s the best email marketing tool on the Mac!
For business or personal use, Mailings is capable of sending thousands of messages, or just a hundred, directly and privately from your own Mac.
Mailings is packed with features: address book support, message monitor, embedded images, secure (SSL) messaging. Send Web pages as email, and easy contact import.
The trial is fully functional for 30 days.
And if you don’t need all the power of Mailings, try Mailings Lite for only $9.99. The lite version differs from the full version in that all options, normally specified in Preferences, are set to their default values for ease of use. Also, Mailings Lite does not support sending in simulated mode or access to the Message Monitor for tracking when recipients open their mail.
Be sure to check out the Help menu for tons of information about the product’s capabilities, getting-started guides, and tutorials to make the most of it.
- Update for Mac OS 10.11
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mailings for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mailings .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mailings is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mailings for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mailings apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mailings apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mailings that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mailings icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mailings on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mailings from your MAC!
Mailings Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create personalized email newsletters.
Send HTML mail in bulk.
Dragon Email Designer 3
Create emails with responsive design (was Dragon Responsive Email Designer).
This Mailings .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Mailings is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.