MailHub for Mountain Lion for MAC – Maintain a streamlined inbox in Apple Mail. This app was created by DERVISHSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailHub for Mountain Lion for MAC Latest Version
MailHub for Mountain Lion for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailHub for Mountain Lion that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailHub for Mountain Lion App|
|File Size||9.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About MailHub for Mountain Lion App for MAC
MailHub for Mountain Lion is a time-saving email management plugin that can file, delete, or enact actions on emails without leaving your inbox. Email from a contact or thread can be batch-filed to a mailbox (or deleted) with a series of simple mouse clicks or key strokes, radically reducing time spent on mail administration. MailHub even allows you to specify filing destinations for an outgoing message during composition. Create new mailboxes as you go and set action reminders so you won’t forget a vital task at a later date.
Note: this update will accept your license key from the Lion or Snow Leopard versions, and is a free update if you own a license already.
Version 1.3B71: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailHub for Mountain Lion for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailHub for Mountain Lion .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailHub for Mountain Lion is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailHub for Mountain Lion for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailHub for Mountain Lion apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailHub for Mountain Lion apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailHub for Mountain Lion that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailHub for Mountain Lion icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailHub for Mountain Lion on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailHub for Mountain Lion from your MAC!
MailHub for Mountain Lion Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
Email Archiver Pro
Save your Apple Mail messages as PDFs.
Quickly file emails into existing mailbox folders.
This MailHub for Mountain Lion .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MailHub for Mountain Lion is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.