MailForge for MAC – Powerful alternative email client. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailForge for MAC Latest Version
MailForge for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailForge that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailForge App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About MailForge App for MAC
Note: MailForge is no longer being actively developed.
MailForge was built from the ground up for OS X and designed to be a power user’s email client, providing users with a host of features not commonly found in other email programs, such as the ability to edit every facet of received emails, scheduled sending of email, tabbed or multi-window interface, HTML vs text options, menu navigation of mailboxes, etc.
Harnessing the power of SQLite, MailForge also offers significant performance advantages, ranging from the ability to have a virtually unlimited number of emails in a single mailbox, to search capabilities that offer near instantaneous results. Even routine tasks, such as moving tens of thousands of emails from one mailbox to another, takes only seconds.
While MailForge already has a wide range of features, in the coming weeks and months we will be working hard to continue adding a large number of significant features and abilities to the program. For those interested in future development of MailForge
MailForge is available for $19.95 per user, with discounted rates for volume customers.
- FIX 250 Filters not working; MF has experienced a slight issue
- FIX 251 Automatic Filters still broken
- FIX 253 Filter not triggered by email address in “From”
- FIX 254 Automatic filter not working on multiple messages
- FIX 477 New mail count incorrect (again)
- FIX 564 MF hung while filtering
- FIX 583 Automatic filtering seems not to work (or work correctly)
- FIX 613 Filtered messages still shown in Inbox after having been moved to another mailbox
- FIX 615 Import of “Transfer to” filters lack target mailbox
- CLOSED 617 Minor Mantis problem
- FIX 621 Interface text error ( check mail …)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailForge for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailForge .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailForge is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailForge for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailForge apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailForge apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailForge that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailForge icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailForge on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailForge from your MAC!
MailForge Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mail client designed exclusively for IMAP.
Robust email client from the makers of BBEdit, now free.
OpenPGP on macOS.
This MailForge .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MailForge is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.