MailFollowUp for MAC – Adds a follow up item to emails and contextual menus in Apple Mail. This app was released by CS.UNC.EDU Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailFollowUp for MAC Latest Version
MailFollowUp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailFollowUp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailFollowUp App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
About MailFollowUp App for MAC
The MailFollowUp bundle adds a “Follow Up” item to the Message and contextual menus (and optional toolbar item) of Apple’s Mail application that allows you to compose (and then send) a quoted version of the original message to all of the original recipients, keeping the To, CC, and BCC addresses exactly as they appeared in the original message.
Note: Now requires macOS 10.14.2 or later
- For those who had issues, should now load under macOS 10.14.2 (Mojave)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailFollowUp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailFollowUp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailFollowUp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailFollowUp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailFollowUp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailFollowUp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailFollowUp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailFollowUp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailFollowUp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailFollowUp from your MAC!
MailFollowUp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
MailHub for Lion
Maintain a streamlined Inbox in Apple Mail.
This MailFollowUp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. MailFollowUp is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.