MailCue for MAC – Menu bar notifier for incoming mail. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailCue for MAC Latest Version
MailCue for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailCue that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailCue App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About MailCue App for MAC
MailCue is the must have mail notifier for OS X. MailCue works with any IMAP provider, sitting in your menubar notifying you of incoming mail. What separates MailCue from the competition, is the integration right into your Gmail or mail provider with such features as, reply, reply to all, forward, full html message previews including embedded images, account signatures, move a message, mark a message as spam, putting an account to sleep, and more.
- Bug fixes with date fixes
- Bug fixes with UI
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailCue for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailCue .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailCue is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailCue for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailCue apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailCue apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailCue that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailCue icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailCue on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailCue from your MAC!
MailCue Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Notification plugin for Mail.app.
Remove emails directly from the server.
Gmail notifier supports multiple accounts.
This MailCue .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. MailCue is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.