MailboxAlert for MAC – Keep an eye on your mailbox quota. This app was build by Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MailboxAlert for MAC Latest Version
MailboxAlert for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MailboxAlert that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MailboxAlert App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About MailboxAlert App for MAC
MailboxAlert is an application that regularly checks whether your email accounts are filled up to their storage limit, which prevents you from receiving mails. MailboxAlert periodically polls your mailboxes and if one of your accounts is filled above its threshold it lets you know with alerts, on-screen notifications and a changed menubar icon. You can enter as many accounts as you want and freely define polling intervals and thresholds. MailboxAlert supports all standards-compliant IMAP email accounts with and without SSL encryption.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Added refresh-button to refresh information about all mailboxes
- Fixed icon display when menubar has ben set to be ‘dark’ in the System Preferences
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MailboxAlert for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MailboxAlert .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MailboxAlert is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MailboxAlert for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MailboxAlert apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MailboxAlert apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MailboxAlert that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MailboxAlert icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MailboxAlert on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MailboxAlert from your MAC!
MailboxAlert Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MailboxAlert .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. MailboxAlert is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.