Mail Unread Menu for MAC – Displays a tally of unread emails in your menu bar. This app was build by LOGANROCKMORE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail Unread Menu for MAC Latest Version
Mail Unread Menu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail Unread Menu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail Unread Menu App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Mail Unread Menu App for MAC
Mail Unread Menu is a simple menubar application which can provide you with a quick and easy way to see how many unread email messages are in Apple’s Mail. Unlike other menubar notification applications, Mail Unread Menu is actually a plugin for Mail.app, which means that the count is instantaneously updated whenever you recieve new email or change the status of a message
- Updated mailbundle for use with the Mail Update for Mavericks.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail Unread Menu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail Unread Menu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail Unread Menu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail Unread Menu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail Unread Menu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail Unread Menu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail Unread Menu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail Unread Menu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail Unread Menu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail Unread Menu from your MAC!
Mail Unread Menu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Add 5 new-mail icons to Mail.app.
Display unread emails from menu bar (was Mail Menu Extension).
Mail Status Control
Menubar extra controls Mail.app.
This Mail Unread Menu .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Mail Unread Menu is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.