Mail to FileMaker Importer for MAC – Import Apple Mail into FileMaker. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail to FileMaker Importer for MAC Latest Version
Mail to FileMaker Importer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail to FileMaker Importer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail to FileMaker Importer App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Mail to FileMaker Importer App for MAC
Mail to FileMaker Importer is an AppleScript-based application that can be used to automatically import email data from Mac OS X Mail or Microsoft Entourage into a FileMaker Pro database. Within the application’s interface, users can easily configure the database and fields to be used for importing.
Mail to FileMaker Importer can be configured to import the selected messages in the current mailbox, or all messages in a specified mailbox. If specified, messages will be filed into a destination mailbox after they have been imported.
Mail to FileMaker also includes the ability to export an import configuration as an email rule script, which may then be configured to be automatically executed by Mail or Entourage when new email messages matching specified criteria are received.
A sample “FileMaker Pro” database is supplied with the solution for users that do not have a custom database available. Extensive documentation is also provided.
Version 2.2.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail to FileMaker Importer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail to FileMaker Importer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail to FileMaker Importer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail to FileMaker Importer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail to FileMaker Importer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail to FileMaker Importer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail to FileMaker Importer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail to FileMaker Importer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail to FileMaker Importer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail to FileMaker Importer from your MAC!
Mail to FileMaker Importer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Archive your email text in databases; three versions available.
Save Mail.app user mailboxes into linked Finder folders.
Archive and search documents of various formats.
This Mail to FileMaker Importer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Mail to FileMaker Importer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.