Mail Scheduler for MAC – Utility to send delayed and repeated messages. This app was developed by MROSE.NL Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail Scheduler for MAC Latest Version
Mail Scheduler for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail Scheduler that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail Scheduler App|
|File Size||9.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Mail Scheduler App for MAC
Mail Scheduler is the ultimate utility to send delayed and repeated messages.
There are several ways to use Mail Scheduler, while it’s still pretty easy to use.
A couple of the major features are:
- Send simple messages by entering the subject, email addresses en text.
- Use your standard email application to create complex messages. Even html messages and attachments.
- Send messages once. Want to send a message two years from now? No problem! Just add it to Mail Scheduler, set the date and forget about it.
- Send messages every year, every month, every day or even every hour.
- Progressive schedule: Send a message each xx days and slowly decrease the interval time down to every hour. This is the perfect way to make sure you’ll get an answer!
- Has its own SMTP Server and HTTP Server, so you can run it either on your own or on another computer.
- Use your browser to adjust the schedule of any message.
- Runs in the background.
- Now supports SSL connections
- Added Authentication support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail Scheduler for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail Scheduler .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail Scheduler is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail Scheduler for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail Scheduler apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail Scheduler apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail Scheduler that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail Scheduler icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail Scheduler on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail Scheduler from your MAC!
Mail Scheduler Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Mail Scheduler .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Mail Scheduler is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.