Mail PreSync for MAC – Email management utility. This app was created by MROSE.NL Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail PreSync for MAC Latest Version
Mail PreSync for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail PreSync that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail PreSync App|
About Mail PreSync App for MAC
Mail PreSync is a tool for managing email. Set up custom notifications for specific types of emails, as well as maintain smarter control over spam blocking to avoid blocking wanted emails. Mail PreSync uses the IMAP protocol but does not use POP3
- Minor bugfixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail PreSync for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail PreSync .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail PreSync is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail PreSync for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail PreSync apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail PreSync apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail PreSync that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail PreSync icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail PreSync on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail PreSync from your MAC!
Mail PreSync Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Mail PreSync .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Mail PreSync is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.