Mail Mini for MAC – Simple email notifier. This app was build by MAILMINIAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail Mini for MAC Latest Version
Mail Mini for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail Mini that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail Mini App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Mail Mini App for MAC
Mail Mini is a simple email notifier that supports IMAP. Be notified right when unread messages come in. Note: Mail Mini does not currently support the POP protocol, and only notifies you of email messages marked as unread.
- Supports multiple email accounts
- Notifications (visual and audible)
- IDLE support
- IMAP suport
Mail Mini supports mail providers that use IMAP. A few examples are Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, iCloud, AOL, Rackspace, 1and1, and more! Upon launching, settings and account information in Mail Mini can be accessed by selecting the mail icon in the menu bar.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail Mini for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail Mini .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail Mini is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail Mini for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail Mini apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail Mini apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail Mini that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail Mini icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail Mini on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail Mini from your MAC!
Mail Mini Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-Source Gmail notifier.
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
Gmail notifier supports multiple accounts.
This Mail Mini .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Mail Mini is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.