Mail Designer for MAC – Create customized mail templates and newsletters. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail Designer for MAC Latest Version
Mail Designer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail Designer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail Designer App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Mail Designer App for MAC
Mail Designer is in intuitive app to create customized HTML e-mails, mail (stationery) templates and e-mail newsletters. You don’t need to know anything about HTML to create amazing e-mails. Just drag-and-drop your mail layout and put in your content. Charming invitations, insightful newsletters and irresistible offers – you can choose from a variety of pre-defined templates and fine-tune the designs based on your target groups and ideas.
- Add animated GIFs
- Link to your videos on YouTube, Vimeo and choose thumbnails
- Supports HTML 5 videos
- Design multi-column newsletters with drag-and-drop
- Add photos and pictures
- Easily design buttons for your offers
- Create headers and badges
- Lend Mail Design to colleagues
- Comment on elements and text in a team
- Protocol all changes (team work)
- More than 30 designs for inspiration
- Build your mail designs from scratch
- Social media buttons included
- Discover lots of further content
Note: Mail Designer is a paid upgrade from version 1.x.
- All calendar graphics have been updated for 2017 – ready for your next event newsletter.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail Designer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail Designer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail Designer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail Designer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail Designer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail Designer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail Designer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail Designer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail Designer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail Designer from your MAC!
Mail Designer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mail Designer 365
Create customized e-mail newsletters and templates.
Create personalized email newsletters.
Create and send great looking email campaigns.
This Mail Designer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Mail Designer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.