Mail Call for MAC – Full-featured mail notifier. This app was created by MAILCALLAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail Call for MAC Latest Version
Mail Call for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail Call that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail Call App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Mail Call App for MAC
Mail Call is a full-featured mail notifier for email accounts that support IMAP. Be notified when unread messages come in, and be able to quickly react to them by viewing, replying, moving, deleting, and more! Upon launching, Mail Call can be opened and closed by selecting the mail icon in the menu bar. Mail Call does not currently support the POP protocol. Mail Call only presents email messages marked as unread.
- Supports multiple email accounts
- Unified email list (See messages from all your accounts in one list)
- Quickly view unread messages
- Compose and reply to messages
- Move, delete, and mark messages as read
- Save and send attachments
- Notifications (Sounds, Notification Center Banners, Status bar icon and count)
- IMAP/SMTP support
For any issues and feedback, please contact support at [email protected].
- Bug Fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail Call for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail Call .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail Call is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail Call for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail Call apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail Call apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail Call that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail Call icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail Call on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail Call from your MAC!
Mail Call Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Minimalist, Open-Source e-mail (beta).
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
The best way to use Gmail on your Mac.
This Mail Call .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Mail Call is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.