Mail Archiver X for MAC – Mail archiving, cleaning, and browsing. This app was created by MOTHSOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mail Archiver X for MAC Latest Version
Mail Archiver X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mail Archiver X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mail Archiver X App|
|File Size||140.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Mail Archiver X App for MAC
Mail Archiver X protects one of your Mac-based small business’ most important assets: your email.
- Archive with one click: After you’ve set up archiving, future archives can be created in one click. And these are smart archives, taking only what you have not archived before.
- Email clients and services: All major email clients are supported: Apple Mail, Eudora, Gmail, Exchange, Outlook, Entourage, Powermail, Postbox, and Thunderbird.
- Protect and speed up: Archive as much of your email as you want, or archive and speed up your email client by removing the mails from the mail client.
- Find your mails easily: Search archived email as easily as you search email today.
- Automatic verification: Mail Archive X automatically checks and verifies as mails are added to an archive.
- Flexible export formats: Easily export your email to Evernote, PDF, Filemaker, or other formats to suit your needs.
- The Options part of the Setup has been redesigned. You can now select dates directly in the window. If you archive in an age range you can see the date that belongs to the age.
- The archive button now has a dropdown if the open archive and the one from the Setup are different.
- Multiple mails are moved in one script to the trash for Mail.
- Archiving Gmail accounts from AppleMail is now almost as fast as archiving non-Gmail accounts.
- The date range is directly selected in the IMAP account. If you only want to archive the newest emails then select a small date range like the last 7 days and the archival will be much faster.
- Removed the manual from distribution.
- Added the selected date range to the app log.
- When reading a large directory the beachball is no longer shown.
- Mails are only deleted for the selected date range.
- The archive no longer changes every time when opening.
- The diagnosis now runs without showing the beachball. Finally!!!
- The text in the email details is selectable again.
- Emails can be colored for Mail instead of moving them to the trash.
- Mail Archiver no longer needs to stay in front when archiving to Filemaker.
- The Filemaker file not longer is in the Applications/Extras folder but only in the Documents folder.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mail Archiver X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mail Archiver X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mail Archiver X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mail Archiver X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mail Archiver X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mail Archiver X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mail Archiver X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mail Archiver X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mail Archiver X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mail Archiver X from your MAC!
Mail Archiver X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Convert email to a standard portable format.
Clean up your Inbox from emails you don't need.
Mail Backup X
Fast e-mail backup.
This Mail Archiver X .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Mail Archiver X is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.