MagicDraw UML for MAC – Visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support (beta). This app was build by NOMAGIC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MagicDraw UML for MAC Latest Version
MagicDraw UML for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MagicDraw UML that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MagicDraw UML App|
|File Size||751.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MagicDraw UML App for MAC
MagicDraw is a visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support. Designed for business analysts, software analysts, programmers, qa engineers, and documentation writers, this dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems and databases. It provides the industry’s best code engineering mechanism (with full round-trip support for J2EE, C#, C++, CORBA IDL programming languages, .NET, XML Schema, WSDL), as well as database schema modeling, DDL generation and reverse engineering facilities.
Version 19.0 SP4:
- The new release presents significant Licensing, Installation, and Other Changes. Additionally, it adds improvements to the Project Statistics tool.
- Users can now handle conflicts by Resolving Conflicting Changes Automatically in Merge in Collaborative modeling, and major Memory Consumption Improvements in Merge have been made.
- Last but not least, a number of key issues detected in earlier versions, including those affecting modeling tool performance, have been fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MagicDraw UML for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MagicDraw UML .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MagicDraw UML is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MagicDraw UML for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MagicDraw UML apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MagicDraw UML apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MagicDraw UML that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MagicDraw UML icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MagicDraw UML on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MagicDraw UML from your MAC!
MagicDraw UML Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create diagrams, flow charts, and more.
Create diagrams, flow charts, and more.
Effectively generate high-quality diagrams.
This MagicDraw UML .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. MagicDraw UML is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.