Magic Bean for MAC – Unofficial client for the Beanstalk GIT web app. This app was developed by MAGICBEANAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Magic Bean for MAC Latest Version
Magic Bean for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Magic Bean that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Magic Bean App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Magic Bean App for MAC
Magic Bean is an unofficial Mac app for Beanstalk, the easy to use Subversion/GIT repository web app. This app allows you to deploy to environments set up within your Beanstalk account straight from your Macs Status Bar.
What this app does:
- Allows you to deploy to environments from your Status Bar.
- Shows you the status of Magic Bean initiated deployments.
- Growl/Notification Center notifications for all deployments across your Beanstalk account.
- Fix for blank environments view.
- Fix for Yosemite Dark mode.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Magic Bean for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Magic Bean .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Magic Bean is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Magic Bean for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Magic Bean apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Magic Bean apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Magic Bean that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Magic Bean icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Magic Bean on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Magic Bean from your MAC!
Magic Bean Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Magic Bean .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Magic Bean is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.