MacTerm for MAC – Terminal emulator for both local and remote shells. This app was released by MACTERM Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MacTerm for MAC Latest Version
MacTerm for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacTerm that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacTerm App|
|File Size||6.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About MacTerm App for MAC
MacTerm is a complete replacement for the macOS Terminal, allowing access to both local and remote applications.
Its many features include powerful terminals supporting 24-bit color, a very flexible preferences system that can import iTerm2 color schemes, TEK vector graphics, dynamic search, notifications and keep-alive, macros, a floating command line window, special keypads, a session manager, and even a basic Python scripting interface.
- No longer in “beta”.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacTerm for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacTerm .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacTerm is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacTerm for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacTerm apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacTerm apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacTerm that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacTerm icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacTerm on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacTerm from your MAC!
MacTerm Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Modern fork of older iTerm project.
Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator.
Access Terminal.app with a keystroke.
This MacTerm .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MacTerm is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.