Macsome AudioBook Converter for MAC – Convert audio books to MP3 or AAC. This app was build by MACSOME Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Macsome AudioBook Converter for MAC Latest Version
Macsome AudioBook Converter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Macsome AudioBook Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Macsome AudioBook Converter App|
|File Size||111.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • SubscriptionPaid • One-Time Purchase|
About Macsome AudioBook Converter App for MAC
Audiobook Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use Audible Audiobook Converter, which is able to convert any Audible audio books for Windows users on PC. The conversion speed is 60X speed fast, and the output could be CD quality. It is also an .aa converter, audio book to MP3 converter. For the batch conversion, Macsome Audiobook Converter lets you convert Audible audio books to unprotected MP3 or AAC files with ID tags preserved at the same time. This Audiobook Converter for Win, adopted advanced sound recording technology, which enables you to convert audible audio books, and it can also allows you to split the audiobooks by chapters or segments. It can also keep chapters and ID3 tags.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Macsome AudioBook Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Macsome AudioBook Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Macsome AudioBook Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Macsome AudioBook Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Macsome AudioBook Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Macsome AudioBook Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Macsome AudioBook Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Macsome AudioBook Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Macsome AudioBook Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Macsome AudioBook Converter from your MAC!
Macsome AudioBook Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Record and enhance audio from any application (was Audio Hijack Pro).
Macsome iTunes Converter
Convert DRM protected music to unprotected formats.
Joins (merges) iTunes tracks, with chapters.
This Macsome AudioBook Converter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Macsome AudioBook Converter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.