Macrotune for MAC – Music Macro Language (MML) editor. This app was created by POSEMOTION Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Macrotune for MAC Latest Version
Macrotune for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Macrotune that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Macrotune App|
|File Size||702 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Macrotune App for MAC
Macrotune is a MML (Music Macro Language) editor.
- Four MML editors with syntax coloring.
- Each channel has its own start/default options. These settings can be altered throughout your tune with the Music Macro Language.
- A time signature gadget that allows you to visually see the current beats per measure in the editors while you type.
- A pattern editor to piece together your verses for each channel. Each verse is written on its own line in the editors.
- Copy your MML data to the clipboard for use in PureBasic with the PSG Module.
- Export as a Wave (*.wav) file.
- Four demo tunes to help you understand how the app works.
- A project info box for the author’s name, song title, copyright or even notes for yourself.
- Includes a help file and the PSG Module code.
- Added support for volume envelopes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Macrotune for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Macrotune .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Macrotune is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Macrotune for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Macrotune apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Macrotune apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Macrotune that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Macrotune icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Macrotune on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Macrotune from your MAC!
Macrotune Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Port of popular C64 music editor.
Create .MOD and .XM module files.
This Macrotune .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Macrotune is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.