Macjordomo X for MAC – Create mass emailings with ease. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Macjordomo X for MAC Latest Version
Macjordomo X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Macjordomo X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Macjordomo X App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About Macjordomo X App for MAC
Macjordomo lets you quickly and easily set up your own Internet mail distribution system. This allows a large number of users to send email to everyone on a distribution list, just by sending a message to one central address. Macjordomo lets you configure the tool in a variety of ways for flexibility.
Version 1.6a3: Added option to just ignore messages from non-subscribers (rather than send a notice)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Macjordomo X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Macjordomo X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Macjordomo X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Macjordomo X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Macjordomo X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Macjordomo X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Macjordomo X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Macjordomo X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Macjordomo X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Macjordomo X from your MAC!
Macjordomo X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Macjordomo X .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Macjordomo X is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.