MacHg for MAC – Native OS X GUI for Mercurial. This app was developed by JASONFHARRIS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MacHg for MAC Latest Version
MacHg for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacHg that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacHg App|
|File Size||11.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About MacHg App for MAC
MacHg… A native OS X GUI client for Mercurial. It is modern and fully multi-threaded using Grand Central Dispatch and threading goodness. It has a clean interface and allows multiple repositories per document, using a standard mac sidebar interface. It incrementally loads data so its very fast. Ie it easily handles browsing the mozilla repository which is 3.35Gb. MacHg is fully featured handling all standard Mercurial commands, and additionally provides history editing features through the Mercurial rebase, strip, collapse, and histedit extensions.
- small release which fixes the single bug that in Yosemite where running MacHg for the first time, MacHg would crash.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacHg for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacHg .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacHg is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacHg for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacHg apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacHg apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacHg that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacHg icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacHg on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacHg from your MAC!
MacHg Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy way to work with Git and Mercurial.
This MacHg .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MacHg is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.