MacGDBp for MAC – Easily debug a running PHP application. This app was created by BLUESTATIC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MacGDBp for MAC Latest Version
MacGDBp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacGDBp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacGDBp App|
|File Size||956 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About MacGDBp App for MAC
MacGDBp … Debugging a live, running PHP application has never been so easy!
- New: Now a 64-bit binary (along with x86 and PPC)
- Fix: #128 Clicking on the line number will now always set the correct breakpoint
- New: #190 Evaluation of arbitrary script/code fragments
- New: #168 Recursively display objects and arrays in the variable inspector
- Fix: #223 Unable to reattach debugger in certain circumstances
- Fix: #236 Crash when adding breakpoints on 10.8 (patch from Paul Mitchell and Sam Fleming)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacGDBp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacGDBp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacGDBp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacGDBp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacGDBp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacGDBp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacGDBp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacGDBp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacGDBp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacGDBp from your MAC!
MacGDBp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Professional-strength PHP development environment.
This MacGDBp .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MacGDBp is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.