MacDown for MAC – Open-Source Markdown editor. This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MacDown for MAC Latest Version
MacDown for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacDown that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacDown App|
|File Size||20.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About MacDown App for MAC
MacDown is an open-source Markdown editor, released under the MIT License.
- Markdown editor
- Highly customisable Markdown rendering
- Markdown rendering live updates
- Syntax highlighting in fenced code blocks
- Sophisticated auto-completion
- MathML and LaTeX rendering
- Export formats: HTML and PDF
- Fixes the preference pane bug
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacDown for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacDown .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacDown is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacDown for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacDown apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacDown apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacDown that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacDown icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacDown on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacDown from your MAC!
MacDown Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A lightweight markdown editor (beta).
Open-Source Markdown editor.
This MacDown .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. MacDown is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.