LXFree for MAC – Integrates process of drawing a light plot with creating paperwork. This app was created by CLAUDEHEINTZDESIGN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LXFree for MAC Latest Version
LXFree for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LXFree that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LXFree App|
|File Size||11.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About LXFree App for MAC
LXFree is a special purpose CAD/database application designed to integrate the process of drawing a light plot with creating the necessary paperwork. LXFree combines typical drawing tools with databases of the properties of lighting instruments, colors, symbols and other libraries. LXFree’s libraries are in open XML format and LXFree includes extensive AppleScript support allowing expansion and customization of its capabilities.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Added tool tips to toolbar buttons
- Added support for assigning graphics in section view to layers
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LXFree for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LXFree .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LXFree is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LXFree for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LXFree apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LXFree apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LXFree that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LXFree icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LXFree on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LXFree from your MAC!
LXFree Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LXFree .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. LXFree is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.