Lustro for MAC – Exports Address Book contacts to CSV, hCard, Google. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Lustro for MAC Latest Version
Lustro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Lustro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Lustro App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Lustro App for MAC
Lustro exports your Address Book contacts to comma separated values, tab separated values, hCards and overwrites your Google Contacts. It has built-in auto updating and Keychain integration and is localized in English and Dutch.
- Translated Lustro to Dutch
- Menu item to save the log file
- Sorting the exported contacts on last name, first name and company name
- Confirmation for Google export: extra check before overwriting the Google Contacts
- Nicer CSS layout for the hCard export
- Headers for the CSV and tab export files
- Choose the location for the export files
- Disabled the export button while exporting
- Menu export option disabled if the export button is disabled
- Google export option enabled when the sign in succeeded
- Improved user interface for tab navigation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Lustro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Lustro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Lustro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Lustro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Lustro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Lustro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Lustro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Lustro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Lustro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Lustro from your MAC!
Lustro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Lustro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Lustro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.