LuckNews for MAC – Full featured news reader. This app was developed by LUCKNEWSAPP.BLOGSPOT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LuckNews for MAC Latest Version
LuckNews for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LuckNews that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LuckNews App|
About LuckNews App for MAC
LuckNews is a fully featured, easy to use, fast, free, news reader for your Mac.
- Article navigation is very easy – use the swipe gesture to advance to the next article. Most of your time spent using LuckNews will be spent reading the articles – this is made easy in LuckNews
- A simple interface. Easy to understand and use
- Enhanced for Retina display
- Organize your subscriptions into folders
- Article Search. Quickly search for articles that contain keywords
- Retrieve RSS subscriptions that were in Mail before Mountain Lion (prior to 10.8)
- Supports Notification Center
- Read articles offline
- Import/Export of OPML files (OPML is a subscription interchange format)
- Able to display RSS content in any language
- Online help is available at the support site
LuckNews has many additional features and nice touches which need to be used to be appreciated. LuckNews has been designed to provide a quality news reading experience.
- The apps appearance has been changed slightly
- The search function has been fixed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LuckNews for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LuckNews .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LuckNews is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LuckNews for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LuckNews apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LuckNews apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LuckNews that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LuckNews icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LuckNews on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LuckNews from your MAC!
LuckNews Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LuckNews .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. LuckNews is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.