LTBrowser for MAC – Test your website responsiveness over a variety of devices viewports (Beta). This app was developed by LAMBDATEST Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LTBrowser for MAC Latest Version
LTBrowser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LTBrowser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LTBrowser App|
|File Size||1.19 GB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About LTBrowser App for MAC
LambdaTest LTBrowser is a developer-oriented browser that provides users with a development workspace to test their website’s responsiveness over a variety of devices viewports.
LTBrowser offers some of cutting edge features to develop, test & collaborate a website like instant testing on 25+ different viewports, option to create a custom device, side by side debugging on different viewports, local website testing, bug tracking and more.
Using LambdaTest LTBrowser web developers will be able to Design, develop responsive and high-performance web applications in the fastest manner.
Full pricing information available here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LTBrowser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LTBrowser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LTBrowser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LTBrowser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LTBrowser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LTBrowser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LTBrowser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LTBrowser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LTBrowser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LTBrowser from your MAC!
LTBrowser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LTBrowser .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. LTBrowser is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.