LSQL for MAC – SQL query tool for Sybase databases. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LSQL for MAC Latest Version
LSQL for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LSQL that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LSQL App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About LSQL App for MAC
lSQL is Sybase power users’ best tool on Mac OS X with features like SQL type ahead, auto completion, syntax highlighting, direct BCP from table or SQL SELECT to table on remote server and CPU/IO/disk/network monitoring.
Supported Sybase databases are Adaptive Server Enterprise, Adaptive Server IQ and Adaptive Server Anywhere. lSQL is native Cocoa application and Mac OS 10.3 or higher is required. lSQL uses its own implementation of Tabular Data Stream (TDS) protocol (v 5.0), and no additional Sybase softwares like OpenClient is needed.
- Improvement: Query queue support
- Improvement: Faster column name completion with Sybase IQ
- Bug fix: Undo in query view
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LSQL for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LSQL .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LSQL is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LSQL for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LSQL apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LSQL apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LSQL that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LSQL icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LSQL on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LSQL from your MAC!
LSQL Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LSQL .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. LSQL is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.