LogMeIn Hamachi for MAC – Create secure virtual networks. This app was build by SECURE.LOGMEIN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LogMeIn Hamachi for MAC Latest Version
LogMeIn Hamachi for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LogMeIn Hamachi that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LogMeIn Hamachi App|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About LogMeIn Hamachi App for MAC
LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks, extending LAN-like network connectivity to mobile users, distributed teams and business applications. You can easily create secure virtual networks on demand, across public and private networks.
Price given above is for a standard annual subscription.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LogMeIn Hamachi for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LogMeIn Hamachi .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LogMeIn Hamachi is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LogMeIn Hamachi for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LogMeIn Hamachi apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LogMeIn Hamachi apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LogMeIn Hamachi that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LogMeIn Hamachi icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LogMeIn Hamachi on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LogMeIn Hamachi from your MAC!
LogMeIn Hamachi Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Access all your computers from anywhere.
Emulates the Apple II, Apple II+, and Apple IIe computers.
Access your computer securely from anywhere.
This LogMeIn Hamachi .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. LogMeIn Hamachi is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.