Logic Pro for MAC – Music creation and audio production tool. This app was created by APPLE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Logic Pro for MAC Latest Version
Logic Pro for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Logic Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Logic Pro App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Logic Pro App for MAC
Logic Pro is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated creative tools for professional songwriting, beat making, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, loops and samples, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Professional Music Production
- Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
- Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
- Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
- Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
- Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
- Use Smart Tempo to import audio and have it automatically conform to your project BPM
- Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
- Perform and mix from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
- Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
Drum Production and Beat Making
- Use Drum Machine Designer to build and perform your own custom kits
- Program beats, bass lines and melodic parts using Step Sequencer
- Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip-hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
- Choose among 33 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
- Use Sampler to quickly create and edit sophisticated multi-sampled instruments
- Import a single audio file or record directly into Quick Sampler to instantly build a playable instrument
Keyboards and Synths
- Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
- Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, a powerful sample manipulation synthesizer
- Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
- Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
- Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
- Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
Creative and Production Effects
- Access a professional collection of vintage and modern delays, EQs and compressors
- Play your sounds through a variety of realistic acoustic spaces or creative synthesized reverbs
- Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
- Over 4,300 instrument and effect patches
- 1,800 meticulously sampled instruments
- More than 10,000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
- Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
- Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
- Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro workflows
- Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
- Open projects from Logic 5 or later
- This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Logic Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Logic Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Logic Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Logic Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Logic Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Logic Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Logic Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Logic Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Logic Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Logic Pro from your MAC!
Logic Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Record music using digital instruments, loops, and more.
Audio recording, editing and mixing tool.
Free digital audio workstation.
This Logic Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Logic Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.