LogDiver for MAC – Quickly consolidate information from multiple log files. This app was build by LOGDIVER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LogDiver for MAC Latest Version
LogDiver for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LogDiver that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LogDiver App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About LogDiver App for MAC
LogDiver is designed to quickly and easily import events from multiple application log files. It gives you a consolidated view of your application log files across systems, servers and time zones. It comes with a number of pre-defined extractors (such as Apache, Mac System Log, DB2, WebSphere, MQ), with the flexibility to define your own custom formats. LogDiver also provides an awesome filtering capability that allows you to focus on the set of events that really matter. LogDiver is an invaluable tool for system administrators, production support and developers.
- Added support for Tomcat catalina.out file
- Added support for Postfix logs
- Added support for Zope logs
- Fixed occasional crash when an import has many errors
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LogDiver for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LogDiver .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LogDiver is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LogDiver for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LogDiver apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LogDiver apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LogDiver that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LogDiver icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LogDiver on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LogDiver from your MAC!
LogDiver Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View and monitor local and remote log files.
This LogDiver .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. LogDiver is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.