LocalizeWiz for MAC – Continuous App Localization. This app was build by LOCALIZEWIZ Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LocalizeWiz for MAC Latest Version
LocalizeWiz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LocalizeWiz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LocalizeWiz App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About LocalizeWiz App for MAC
LocalizeWiz is an efficient way to localize your iOS and macOS apps. Localization can be an expensive and time consuming process. We simplify the process, by completely automating your localization workflow, so localization just works, and you do not have to worry about it.
Simply add your Xcode project folders, select the languages you want to support, and leave the rest to us.
- No more exporting strings files to send to translators.
- No more waiting days or weeks for translators to finish their work.
- No more having to diff strings files to keep track of existing and new strings when you need to add new content.
- No more downloading translated files, and manually importing them back into the Xcode project.
- No more copying or moving around different versions of your localized files.
- Fix for bug that occurs on signup that prevents users from creating projects
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LocalizeWiz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LocalizeWiz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LocalizeWiz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LocalizeWiz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LocalizeWiz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LocalizeWiz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LocalizeWiz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LocalizeWiz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LocalizeWiz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LocalizeWiz from your MAC!
LocalizeWiz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LocalizeWiz .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. LocalizeWiz is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.