Localizable Strings Merge for MAC – The Swiss Army knife for iOS and OS X localization. This app was created by DELITESTUDIO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Localizable Strings Merge for MAC Latest Version
Localizable Strings Merge for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Localizable Strings Merge that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Localizable Strings Merge App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Localizable Strings Merge App for MAC
Localizable Strings Merge is the only tool that allows you to generate the Localizable.strings file with the list of strings to be translated and then make the merge as soon as the translators will provide you the translated strings. All with a simple and easy user interface.
An essential tool that will save you hours of work.
Localizable Strings Merge is used by thousands of developers and software houses to localize their applications.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Now Localizable Strings Merge uses the Git-friendly UTF-8 encoding.
- This version is also fully compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan, and provides several improvements and bug fixes behind the scenes.
Please note: when you regenerate an old localizable.strings file, you have to tell Xcode to reinterpret it as UTF-8. Select the file in the project navigator and open the File inspector on the right. In the Text Settings section, choose Unicode (UTF-8) from the Text Encoding pop-up menu. Then, in the dialog that appears, click Reinterpret.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Localizable Strings Merge for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Localizable Strings Merge .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Localizable Strings Merge is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Localizable Strings Merge for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Localizable Strings Merge apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Localizable Strings Merge apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Localizable Strings Merge that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Localizable Strings Merge icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Localizable Strings Merge on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Localizable Strings Merge from your MAC!
Localizable Strings Merge Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Aids developers in creating localizations (beta).
Localise your applications.
Powerful content translation and localization.
This Localizable Strings Merge .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Localizable Strings Merge is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.