Localise for MAC – Localise your applications. This app was created by COCOA.POD.FREE.FR Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Localise for MAC Latest Version
Localise for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Localise that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Localise App|
|File Size||1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Localise App for MAC
Localise is designed to help developers localise their applications. It operates on either files, files contained in a folder or on files contained in folders of an application or an Xcode project. It creates documents that can supplied to translators. This sofware has three panels: Strings extraction, Texts treatment, Xib-Nib Generation. Adding language “Portuguese (brasil)”
Version 3.9a (0A): Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Localise for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Localise .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Localise is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Localise for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Localise apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Localise apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Localise that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Localise icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Localise on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Localise from your MAC!
Localise Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Aids developers in creating localizations (beta).
Localizable Strings Merge
The Swiss Army knife for iOS and OS X localization.
This Localise .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Localise is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.