Local Cloud for MAC – Access your local network with your iOS devices. This app was released by PRODUCTS.DELITESTUDIO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Local Cloud for MAC Latest Version
Local Cloud for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Local Cloud that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Local Cloud App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Local Cloud App for MAC
Local Cloud opens files stored on your Mac directly with your iPhone and iPad.
Local Cloud combines the simplicity of the cloud with the protection and speed of your local network. And because it was built for businesses, it gives you the level of security and control you need. It works securely inside your firewall and uses modern encryption methods to transfer files.
Local Cloud integrates seamlessly into your home or office. No hardware required and a one-time set up that happens in seconds. Don’t even need administrator rights to run it.
Requires Local Cloud (available on the App Store for $6.99) to be installed on your device.
Local Cloud app for iOS ($6.99)
- This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Local Cloud for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Local Cloud .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Local Cloud is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Local Cloud for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Local Cloud apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Local Cloud apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Local Cloud that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Local Cloud icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Local Cloud on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Local Cloud from your MAC!
Local Cloud Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Beam ongoing activity from Mac to iPhone and back.
Cloud backup and synchronization tool with Finder integration.
This Local Cloud .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Local Cloud is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.