LiveProfessor for MAC – Live oriented plugin host. This app was build by AUDIOSTROM Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LiveProfessor for MAC Latest Version
LiveProfessor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LiveProfessor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LiveProfessor App|
|File Size||3.7 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About LiveProfessor App for MAC
LiveProfessor makes it easy to create a powerful, portable and flexible effect rack using VST or AU plugins.
The software was developed in close collaboration with experienced audio professionals from live sound, theatre and broadcast, and is now used all over the world.
- Signal Chains – LiveProfessor 2 comes with a new feature called Signal Chains. A chain is a collection of plugins where all plugins are connected in series. It makes it easy to organize plugins, for example all plugins that process the bass-guitar can be put in the “Bass guitar” chain.
- Snapshot automation – LiveProfessor comes with extensive snapshot automation. Seamlessly switch between snapshots that save individual plugin settings, or global snapshots that recover the entire state of a project.
- Hardware controllers – LiveProfessor also features an extensive system of hardware controllers, to allow you to control plugin parameters and program functions. We’ve worked hard to make this system as flexible as possible, while at the same time quick and easy to use. What’s more, each control can be tweaked to respond just how you want it to.
- Responsive User Interface – LiveProfessor has a nice, dark, customizable user interface and let’s you recall window layouts easily using View Sets and Work Spaces
- Cue lists – Cue lists allow you to seamlessly change LiveProfessor’s settings during a live performance. Some of these cues include recalling a snapshot, changing audio routing, sending midi messages, and altering project tempo. You can easily recall these on the fly to get the right settings for each individual song.
- Midi Modifiers – Each plugin has a set of powerful Midi Modifiers. These are especially useful for keyboard players, with functions such as transpose, key-zone and filter.
- Issues with input gain
- Crashes related to view sets when loading projects
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LiveProfessor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LiveProfessor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LiveProfessor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LiveProfessor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LiveProfessor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LiveProfessor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LiveProfessor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LiveProfessor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LiveProfessor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LiveProfessor from your MAC!
LiveProfessor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LiveProfessor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. LiveProfessor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.