LiveCode Indy for MAC – Create iOS applications quickly and easily. This app was created by LIVECODE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LiveCode Indy for MAC Latest Version
LiveCode Indy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LiveCode Indy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LiveCode Indy App|
|File Size||713.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About LiveCode Indy App for MAC
LiveCode Indy will help you unleash your killer app. Build apps twice as fast as any other environment with a modern and powerful workflow that saves time at every step. LiveCode is more than just mobile; deploy to 7 popular platforms from one code base. LiveCode has an incredibly rich, deep feature set with more than 2000 features for even the most sophisticated project. From ask password to zoom box, drop shadows to data grids, vector graphics to native scroll bars – LiveCode has it covered.
What LiveCode Indy does:
LiveCode gets the job done, from simple apps for keeping score at sporting events to real-time flight booking systems for a major airline; millions of people use LiveCode-built solutions every day.
How LiveCode Does It:
- Quickly: The best way to write a quick utility that solves a business problem in minutes or to create prototypes in real-time that deliver a sophisticated user experience. Live coding keeps development agile. Changes happen in front of your eyes meaning you slash debugging and maintenance time using understandable and readable code. On average, LiveCode customers have saved $36,250 per project.
- Cross-platform: Realize commercial opportunities by supporting today’s fastest growing platforms; LiveCode gives you completely royalty free distribution, no ongoing fees, hosting fees or mandatory subscriptions. Write once deploy everywhere: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Web and Server. Access native platform features on all platforms
The quoted price is for a per-year subscription. Also available, LiveCode Community Edition, free.
- Enables access to libraries and platform APIs written in many other languages.
- This includes a greatly improved LiveCode Builder virtual machine.
- Contains many additional improvements to support LiveCode app developers.
Full changelog available here.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LiveCode Indy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LiveCode Indy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LiveCode Indy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LiveCode Indy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LiveCode Indy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LiveCode Indy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LiveCode Indy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LiveCode Indy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LiveCode Indy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LiveCode Indy from your MAC!
LiveCode Indy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Object-oriented programming tool (was Real Studio).
Object-oriented programming tool.
Integrated development environment (IDE) for OS X.
This LiveCode Indy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. LiveCode Indy is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.