Live GPS Tracking Widget for MAC – Displays live GPS position, track, elevation, speed, and direction. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Live GPS Tracking Widget for MAC Latest Version
Live GPS Tracking Widget for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Live GPS Tracking Widget that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Live GPS Tracking Widget App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Live GPS Tracking Widget App for MAC
Live GPS Tracking uses Google Maps as a moving map background. Users can configure various properties such as color, tracklength, etc., using their free magnalox user account. Uses loxtrax as mobile conterpart on a PDA or smartphone, available from www.magnalox.net/loxtrax. A Java application for Symbian-based mobile phones is also available.
- enabled for fleet tracking
- large or small map size selectable
- scrollable status display
- causes less network traffic
- cosmetic enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Live GPS Tracking Widget for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Live GPS Tracking Widget .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Live GPS Tracking Widget is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Live GPS Tracking Widget for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Live GPS Tracking Widget apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Live GPS Tracking Widget apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Live GPS Tracking Widget that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Live GPS Tracking Widget icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Live GPS Tracking Widget on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Live GPS Tracking Widget from your MAC!
Live GPS Tracking Widget Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Geotag photos using a tracklog and import them to iPhoto.
This Live GPS Tracking Widget .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Live GPS Tracking Widget is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.