Little Bookmark Box for MAC – Store and manage your bookmarks in smart boxes. This app was developed by POINTWORKS.DE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Little Bookmark Box for MAC Latest Version
Little Bookmark Box for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Little Bookmark Box that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Little Bookmark Box App|
|File Size||5.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.5|
About Little Bookmark Box App for MAC
Little Bookmark Box lets you easily store and manage interesting links while surfing the Web. Whether you want to save links temporarily or keep them permanently, Little Bookmark Box will keep your bookmarks cleverly organized independent of your browser.
- iCloud Sync.
- Preview your bookmarked web pages using Quick Look, live.
- Smart Boxes automatically group your bookmarks.
- Send bookmarks to Instapaper, Pocket, or Pinboard, either automatically or manually.
- Full support for tagging bookmarks i.e. adding, searching, sorting, filtering.
- Import (html) and Export (html, csv) of bookmarks.
- You can copy a shortened URL to the clipboard.
- Several ways to add, access and search your bookmarks quickly.
- Browser Extension and Bookmarklet available, to save a link with a single click.
- Works unobtrusively, side by side with your browser.
- You can sort bookmarks within each box differently.
- Editable bookmarks (title, url, note and tags).
- Lets you select, and remembers, the browser to open a bookmark.
- Selectable bookmarks subtitle (note, date created, date last visited and more).
- Full support for drag-and drop.
- iCloud sync-performance improvements
- Reduced energy consumption
- Refined preferences dialog
- Improved OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Little Bookmark Box for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Little Bookmark Box .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Little Bookmark Box is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Little Bookmark Box for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Little Bookmark Box apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Little Bookmark Box apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Little Bookmark Box that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Little Bookmark Box icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Little Bookmark Box on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Little Bookmark Box from your MAC!
Little Bookmark Box Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Advanced Safari tab management app.
Sync and manage all bookmarks.
Keeps Safari, Chrome, and Firefox bookmarks in sync.
This Little Bookmark Box .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Little Bookmark Box is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.