Litho Graph for MAC – Make precise sketches of anything. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Litho Graph for MAC Latest Version
Litho Graph for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Litho Graph that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Litho Graph App|
About Litho Graph App for MAC
Litho Graph… A picture’s worth a thousand words: draw your ideas with Litho Graph!
Make precise sketches of anything, wherever you are. Litho Graph’s drawing tools snap to the grid, making it easy to make precise lines. Use cartesian grids for 2D sketches, or isometric grids for 3D work. And with Litho Graph’s large page size (equivalent to US Letter size), you can pan and zoom across a large area. You can even change the paper and grid colours for each of your many drawings, letting you work the way you like.
See our site for more details and follow @LithoGraph on Twitter for updates.
- the navigation bar scrolls with the page to give you more room to draw in.
- new “Clear Page” action.
- redrawing artifacts/glitches should be fixed.
- when on the page list view, you can access PDFs of your pages by going to http://my-phone’s-name.local:8080/ in your computer’s Web browser.
- miscellaneous tweaks to the title field in the settings pane.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Litho Graph for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Litho Graph .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Litho Graph is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Litho Graph for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Litho Graph apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Litho Graph apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Litho Graph that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Litho Graph icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Litho Graph on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Litho Graph from your MAC!
Litho Graph Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Litho Graph .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Litho Graph is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.