LiteSpeed Web Server for MAC – Highly scalable Web-delivery platform. This app was released by LITESPEEDTECH Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LiteSpeed Web Server for MAC Latest Version
LiteSpeed Web Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LiteSpeed Web Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LiteSpeed Web Server App|
|File Size||13.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About LiteSpeed Web Server App for MAC
LiteSpeed Web Server is a high-performance, secure and easy-to-use Web server, which can handle thousands of concurrent connections with a small memory footprint. It is less vulnerable when facing various attacks.
LiteSpeed Web server is desgined to be a secure Web server. With chroot jail, IP level bandwidth throttling, connection accounting, strict HTTP request checking, and URL context filtering, DoS effects are minimized and the application backend is properly fenced away from the HTTP request layer reducing vulnerability.
- High performance Secure HTTP (HTTPS): supports SSLv2, SSLv3 and TLSv1
- Access Control at server, virtual host and directory (context) level
- File system protection
- HTTP Authentication
- IP level throttling (Bandwidth and Request Rate)
- Comprehensive IP level connection accounting
- Hotlink protection
- Strict HTTP request checking
- Comprehensive protection for static files
- External application firewall for dynamic content
- CGI resources consumption limit
- CGI suEXEC excution and chroot
- Chroot whole server process [Enterprise Edition only]
- Zero downtime maintanance (include reconfiguration, software upgrade)
- Watch dog and Instant recovery maximizes up-time
- Graceful shutdown, all requests in process will be completed.
- Runs completely in the user space, OS reliability is not affected
- CGI, Fast CGI and servlet engine run in standalone processes,the reliability of the Web server is not affected by third party software.
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here.
- Added strict suEXEC and ownership checking on scripts.
- Added ability to configure static/dynamic request per second limit for Apache vhost.
- Fixed a symbolic link attack in directory auto index script. Thank you KnownHost for the bug report. (CloudLinux user is not affected.)
- Fixed reCAPTCHA triggering for the first access of an allowed robot.
- Added “Cache-Control: no-cache” to reCAPTCHA verification page to disallow CDN/proxy cache.
- Fixed delayed .htaccess loading.
- Fixed a delayed server response bug with HTTP/2.
- Fixed a NodeJS websocket backend configuration bug.
- Shared lib for lscmctl script is now updated on server install/update.
- Prevent ports 443 and 80 from being used as WebAdmin listener port.
- Avoid triggering 503 errors when cPanel backend services (cpcontacts, webdisk, …) are unavailable.
- Automatically update /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn to 1024 whenever server performs a fresh startup.
- Added after=lve_namespaces.service to systemd unit file.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LiteSpeed Web Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LiteSpeed Web Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LiteSpeed Web Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LiteSpeed Web Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LiteSpeed Web Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LiteSpeed Web Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LiteSpeed Web Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LiteSpeed Web Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LiteSpeed Web Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LiteSpeed Web Server from your MAC!
LiteSpeed Web Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Auto-install stack with Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python.
Complete Web server solution.
Manage Web servers.
This LiteSpeed Web Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. LiteSpeed Web Server is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.